Friday 10 February 2017

First Post


This seems like one of those awkward first post situations that every blogger has to do! I did a blog a few years ago but I'm pretty sure it was the worst thing ever. So, I decided to try again so here I am on that awkward first post AGAIN!
 
I'm just going to be generic and tell you guys a little about what I've been up to lately. So last year I decided I hate my job and needed a change. My solution was to move to London and go to University- something I was avoiding doing for years- biggest mistake of my life! Fast-forward to now, I'm studying a Fashion Marketing degree at the University of East London and living in a city that has so much opportunity and excitement that its unreal! 

 
Basically, this blog is going to document what I get up to when it comes to fashion, amazing places I visit, my stress level at Uni and probably the food I eat- cause everyone loves food! 
 
 
Lizzzy Bee x
(Using 3 Z's because 2 Z's  was taken- what a liberty!)  

No comments:

Post a Comment