Friday 10 February 2017

Paris


On Monday I finally ticked Paris of the list! It was such an amazing experience to see how beautiful the city was. I literally spent my days wondering the streets, walking for miles finding amazing hidden cafes and shops. However, my legs were dead by the end of the tip.

I went with my Uni, stayed in an amazing hostel called Generator which had both a rooftop and underground bar- the dream! The highlight though was entering the Metro with a group of fashion students, drunk and confusing French commuters as to why we were going out on a Wednesday night- apparently that's not a thing in Paris!!! However, we went to Bastille for a few cocktails and literally had the most amazing (and strong) sex on the beach cocktails! Okay, so I definitely had more than a few!!!! Still such a memorable night and I wished I could stay longer, I fell in love with the city hard and fast! 

More Updates on Paris to come!

Lizzzy Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment