Monday 20 February 2017

LFW Update: Edeline Lee


 
 


 
 
On Saturday I had the opportunity to see the AW17 Womenswear collection by Edeline Lee. The presentation held at The Barge House in South Bank had a really cool warehouse vibe with TV's dotted around the loft like building. The models slowly moved around the room to be photographed in front of different backdrops whilst I stood in awe of how beautiful they all were.  The styling was edgy but classic with one lip coloured and natural hair that really created an elegant aesthetic that juxtaposed against the location. However, I 100% could not pull this one lip look off- as much as I want to try!!!
 
The collection in all was really exciting with clean silhouettes that had a futuristic feeling. I wanted so many of the pieces but I'd have to skip rent and food for the next year so I cannot justify buying anything- unfortunately. So glad I got to see the presentation and look forward to seeing more from the designer in the future. #windowshopping
 
Definitely recommend looking the designer up if you don't know her!!
Lizzzy Bee  

No comments:

Post a Comment